I Am The Pumpkin Queen

3:06 PM


It is now September and that can only mean one thing... IT IS PUMPKIN SEASON.



While I hate to see August go (birthday month, end of summer, etc.), the fact that I have pumpkin season to look forward to makes it a little less painful, and a whole lot sweeter.

I always joke that I'm going to turn into a pumpkin by the time autumn rolls out, so obviously I have to celebrate the start of this joyous time in life. Here are just a few items that you will surely add pumpkin magic to your life this autumn, besides the coveted PSL.

Magical Mugs


It is no secret that I love mugs. My collection of Disney mugs continues to grow and I purchased the perfect pumpkin mug on my last trip to Walt Disney World.  You can find it in the Shop Parks App as the Fairy Godmother Mug, and it features a pumpkin that says Even Miracles Take a Little Time.

I even ended up getting one for my mom when I was in the parks because she loved it so much! It is a great size for a nice big cup of coffee - preferably pumpkin flavored!



 

Betsey Johnson Pumpkin Spice Crossbody 




Image from Betsey Johnson's website
For the PSL lover in all of us, this adorable crossbody is the perfect accessory for those chunky fall sweaters. Best part is - no fear of spilling coffee on our OOTD! It looks like there is plenty of room for cell phones, wallets and lipgloss and the inside has Betsey's signature rose pattern as the lining. I especially love the lipstick mark on the bag - so authentic! Looks just like my usual Starbucks cup with a nice red lip mark on it. Find it here! There is also a really sassy pumpkin crossbody as well, which can be found here.

 

 

Autumn Scented Home

One of the simplest ways to be prepared for Pumpkin Season is with scented candles! There are countless options of pumpkin scented goodness, but one of my newest favorites actually isn't even specifically "pumpkin" scented at all. At Nordstrom Rack, I found this Maple Bark + Tonka 10oz. candle that has such a deliciously vibrant autumn scent, like you're walking through a crisp forest. I also love the pretty black jar it is in along with the maple leaf illustration. It adds pretty fall flair to any home decor.

Image from Spireside Candles Website
 I enjoy finding candles in places like Nordstrom Rack, HomeGoods, Target and WalMart... because candles can be EXPENSIVE and I go through them way too quickly to be spending $20 a pop on them. However, an exception to this rule is Spireside Candles. I've gotten countless candles from them (my favorite scent is Sunshine Grove -previously Soarin' Over- because the orange grove smell is my very favorite), and I have never been disappointed by their amazing scents or their candle quality. Their Pumpkin Carriage candle got an updated look which is absolutely gorgeous, so I'm thinking about purchasing it simply as a piece of fall decor. I've had it as a candle before and the scent is perfection. Find it here!






Spice Up Your Pumpkin Life

Literally, the easiest way to add a little pumpkin into everyday life is with Pumpkin Spice. Just plain old Pumpkin Spice! I get mine at Target and add it to EVERYTHING. Coffee, smoothies, even french toast! A tiny sprinkle is all you need - kinda like pixie dust! Actually, I'd say Pumpkin Spice is the pixie dust of autumn. p.s. - would you like the recipe for my easy, vegan, pumpkin spice french toast? Let me know and I'll gladly share!




So tell me...

Are you a pumpkin queen? What are your favorite ways to add pumpkin into your autumn? I'd love for you to also share your favorite accessories for the season!!!!

xoxo,
The Pumpkin Queen



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. yes please on the French toast recipe!!!! also loving your socks

    ReplyDelete