Any Way You Romp It

11:31 AM

Isn't it funny how a simple accessory change can switch up your whole look?



In summer, I love to wear a light, airy romper. Yes, it can be a pain in the butt if you're going out and will possibly using a public restroom... but rompers are just so comfy and perfect for the warm summer heat.

For my body type (short and a little round lol) it can be hit and miss for certain romper fits, but this white eyelet romper I grabbed from Target in Spring 2016 has been one of my favorites.

I spent most of my weekend a few hours from home in the town my mom lives in. It is a lake colony and they were having a special canoe carnival weekend. My younger brother helped build one of the canoe floats, so I was there to see it! It was a great to spend some time with my mom, and I even had a chance to see my sister, brother-in-law, and new niece! 



Their town is so cute and has a few lakes within it, so of course my light romper was the perfect outfit to bring with me. Easy to pack, light to wear, and so cute! I paired it with my tassel sandals from Forever 21 and my Flounder Danielle Nicole Handbag. 


We took a little bike ride around town in the morning and I couldn't help but play around with some accessories. First, I wore this great summer hat that I found in the $5 bins at Target! It has been a great addition to my wardrobe. From the beach, to the pool, to running errands or driving with the top down, this hat is perfect for any occassion! 



 But of course, I had to throw a little more Disney flair in! I found this great H&M Mickey Hat the other day and just had to throw it on. I love how it takes the romper to a totally casual level. It also ensures I can get a little color on my face if I'm in the sun. 


I've also got on my usual Disney accessories: my Peridot Mickey Mouse earrings and necklace, as well at my Alex and Ani bracelets. My mom also got me the cutest turtle bracelet from Luca & Dani! 


The last thing you'll notice is my pink lip! This is my favorite Tartiest Lippie in So Fetch. The rest of my makeup is Tarte as well!



Which look would you go for?



You Might Also Like

0 comments