Making Ordinary Magic

6:00 PM

Welcome to my blog, Making Ordinary Magic!

I'm excited to begin blogging again. It is definitely one of the most therapeutic ways to organize my mind as well as document fun or exciting happenings in my life.

From where I started (blogging) to what I'm beginning today, a lot has changed. I don't want to pigeon hole myself on a specific topic since I am certainly no expert in any one category. However, if there is one thing I enjoy, it is adding a bit of magic to the perfectly ordinary.

Everyone is different. We have all taken unique paths in our lives that have brought us to this moment. Life is made of happy memories, trying times, accomplishments, failures, and tragedies that have shaped us as individuals.  It is all those pieces, the mixture of good and bad, and how you face them, that brings magic into your life. Sometimes, it just takes putting forth a bit of effort to ensure the magic shines through.

Where do I find magic in my life?

For all intents and purposes, my life is pretty ordinary and I am thankful for that. I'm the status quo for a young, American woman and I can't complain. But I also don't want to become complacent.

"It is the working man who is the happy manIt is the idle man who is the miserable man."

I don't mind working for my happiness and I am aware that it takes more than sitting around, waiting for good things to happen to you, to be happy. Over the last 29 years, I've found there are certain people/places/hobbies/things that provide me the magic that makes me a happier person.

Here are some of the things that bring magic to my life:

Relationships
Pets
Travel
Career
Running
Living Kindly

I'll get more in depth on these topics with each post... but now you know a little bit more about what you're getting into if you plan on keeping up with my blog!


*Before you go, I've left two links on the right side of this page.

Instagram: @doyoudisney

This is my "Disney" Instagram account. Obviously, my life would be a lot less magical if I didn't incorporate a little Disney into my life! There will be some Disney/Harry Potter stuff sprinkled throughout my blog since it really does play a big part of my life, so if you'd like to take a look at my magical little Instagram page, great! If Disney isn't really your thing, I get it! And I promise it isn't the only thing that makes my life full of magic!! 

Pinterest

I'm just getting starting on my Making Ordinary Magic Pinterest board, but I hope to create a little inspiration there! Feel free to follow my boards!


Hooray! I'm excited to begin this journey with you!






You Might Also Like

0 comments