All about Alli

5:00 AM

I guess I should introduce myself a bit for those of you who don't know me, and give you a little background about some of the key players you'll hear me talk about on this blog!

I'm Alli! I'm 29 (my birthday is August 23 in case you want to send a present) and have lived in NJ my whole life. I went to Rowan University and studied Public Relations and Advertising. Currently, i'm at a job that I adore working in marketing communications. 

College Graduation - May 2010 - With Mom, Dad, brother Nicholas, littlest brother Matthew, and sister Melissa


In September 2015, my husband,Brian, and I purchased our first home together. 

Our Home - Winter 2016


We live here with our 2 dogs and 2 cats. Meet them all (in order of adoption)! 

Cosmo: 12 yrs old. Jack Russell Mix. Adopted August 2010.

Mitzi aka Fritzle aka Mitzle Fritz: 8 yrs old. Adopted March 2012.


Harlow aka Dardle aka Hardar: 4 yrs old. Adopted Dec. 2013.
Tango: 1 1/2 yrs old. Rescued August 2016 - official adoption October.


Brian and I were married on April 23, 2016 at the most amazing wedding ever!!! (In my totally unbiased opinion, ha!) 

Photo by Tami & Ryan Photography - April 23, 2016


I've been a vegetarian for over 8 years because I love animals and can't imagine partaking in the cruelty that goes into serving up meat at your local grocer. 

Enjoying some local eats in Vermont

In 2011, I started running. I chronicled some of my training from the beginning, and I've completed a ton of races since including a few runDisney races and the best of all, NYC Marathon (which you can read about here!)

NYC Marathon Finisher 2015


Last but not least, I LOVE MAGIC! From Disney Fairytales to the wonderful world created in Harry Potter by JK Rowling, I'm a true believer that you can always stay young at heart.

Magic Kingdom, Disney World - September 2012

Again, it is great to meet you and I'm excited to continue sharing the details of what makes me life so magical!

You Might Also Like

0 comments