My Disney Park Makeup Picks

2:00 AM

Happy Makeup Monday!



When I went to Walt Disney World for a quick 32 hours in June (read about that trip here), I knew I needed a makeup routine that would get me out of the hotel and right to the parks in the morning, but would last for the whole day... even through hot and humid Florida weather. I always want to look good in the parks, but I also don't want to spend an hour getting ready. My mornings are usually early, so I shower at night, and in the morning I just want to quickly put a few products on my face and get to the magical express.



As a matter of fact, this is a great every day makeup routine! The products I use are cruelty-free, which is an absolute necessity for me. If you're wondering if the makeup you are using tests on animals, like rabbits and even beagles, check out the Cruelty Cutter App or use the Leaping Bunny website.



tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer SPF 30
Every Princess knows how important it is to moisturize and protect your skin from the sun. If you're wearing a hat, you're protected, but if you have on Mickey ears you'll need SPF! Tarte's BB primer takes care of EVERYTHING for you. Not only does it moisturize and protect your skin from the sun, but it acts as a primer to ensure your face is looking flawless. It is a light coverage, so in the hot and humid weather you won't feel like your skin is suffocating. Plus, if you have freckles like me, they will still show and your face won't look cakey. Put this on first!

tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer


After you are primed and moisturized, add a little coverage as needed. I have dark circles under my eyes always and this concealer is one of the best I've found. All you need is a tiny bit! I dab it right under my eyes and also on my lids to act as a primer for my shadow and liner. It gives me a great base! If you have any other blemishes you'd like to cover up, dab it on those spots as well. 



tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
Next, this bronzer, blush, and highlighter palette adds the perfect color to your skin. This pink blush is a great shade for many different complexions and the highlighter adds just the right touch of pixie sparkle to your skin.










Neutral Eyeshadow
I use a neutral eye shadow for my park makeup. This was a palette I got in a gift set, but tarte has so many awesome options like this one and this one! I use a little sparkle in the inner corners of my eyes and the matte shades on the rest. I go for the neutral shades for park days because it is easiest if I'm switching outfits!






Clay Pot Waterproof Shadow Liner
I'm obsessed with this stuff. I have it in brown, black, and rose gold. Once it is on, it stays! You can go dramatic or natural, depending on how you apply it. This brush, the Etch & Sketch Double-Ended Bamboo Liner Brush, is the key to amazing eye liner. The bent end helps you make the perfect wing - I promise! I always used to have trouble with a cat-eye look, but this brush has helped me tremendously.







Lights, Camera, Lashes!
I've been using this tarte mascara for years, and this travel kit is the perfect way to bring it with me on trips. The eyelash curler is amazing and this mascara will last you from morning til night. Plus, it gives you dramatic, thick lashes in just a few strokes!






Almost done! Put your brows in place with some tinted brow gel and give a few sprays with a setting spray. I love this one from Urban Decay. Add your favorite lip, whether it be a moisturizing balm or full on glam color, and get to the parks!!!



So, that's it! Are there any specific products you use while in the parks??? Let me know!




 

You Might Also Like

0 comments