Resort Review: Disney's Old Key West

6:00 AM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



For two days and one glorious night in Walt Disney World, we decided to stay at Disney's Old Key West Resort. Right off the bat, I'll let you know that I loved our stay here. While we weren't in the room for long, I think a few days at this resort would be an absolute dream.

Right away I knew I'd love it here when we were able to check-in to our room when we arrived at around 6:30AM. The person who took care of checking us in was so very helpful and kind and made the whole process go by quite quickly. Our room was close to the main building so we were able to take a short walk over, drop our things, and head to the bus stop for the parks.




It was a terribly gorgeous day out and the colors of the resort made you feel like you were really vacationing in Old Key West. While we had to wait a bit for a bus to come by and take us to MK, once we boarded we were greeted by some fabulous tunes like "Margaritaville".

I loved the details of the room as well as how spacious it was. Unfortunately I was so busy I never took any pictures of inside the room! But please feel free to visit the WDW website to see more here. We had a deluxe studio with the cutest little porch area. The beds were sooooo comfy!!!



In the future, I would love to stay longer at this resort to really enjoy all its amenities. I know my two friends ventured out when we got back around 11pm and had the cast members in golf carts drive them to find hot tubs to dip their aching feet! The staff was so accommodating and made us feel at home.

Thank you Disney's Old Key West for a great stay, hope to visit again soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments