Pandora: The Food of AVATAR

2:00 PM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



After visiting Pandora: The World of AVATAR this past June, I have to say I was impressed and my tummy was satisfied.

We all know that Disney is an All-Star at truly immersing patrons into the magic and wonder of the themes they create; whether it is feeling like a princess while visiting the castle at Magic Kingdom or a jungle explorer in Animal Kingdom. So it was no surprise that stepping into the World of Avatar made you "OOOO" and "AHHHH" over each  unique sight and sound you experienced.




What I was not expecting was having the best meal of my Disney life while here!


The Satu'li Canteen featured the most delectable bites I've tasted in my Disney adventures. We visited for dinner and I chose a "bowl" meal with the following options:

  • Chili Spiced Crispy Tofu
  • Red and Sweet Potato Hash Base
  • Chimichurri Sauce



It was beyond delicious and so filling! I had the Hawkes' Grog Ale (mostly because it was green) and it was quite hoppy so if you enjoy that in a beer - go for it!



I also ventured to try The Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse which had a very unique flavor and texture and to be honest, I am still not positive if I liked it or not. The flavors were Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse with Passion Fruit Curd. It was most definitely interesting and I may get it again just to re-try and see what my thoughts are.



I also tried the Chocolate Cake which featured Chocolate Cake with a Crunchy Cookie Layer and Banana Cream Topping. Now that I thought was delicious! If you're on the fence about which dessert to go with any you enjoy chocolate, I'd recommend going with this one. 

My friend also had the Cheeseburger Steamed Pods - Bao Buns and gave them rave reviews. So if you're a meat eater, that might be a good option as well. But I'll stick with my happy tofu!


I also had a chance to sample the Night Blossom from Pongu Pongu which I am currently craving. It was a delightfully refreshing fruity mix of limeade and apple with deser pear flavors that had the most delicious passion fruit boba balls on the top. Yum!




Have you tried food in Pandora yet? What have you enjoyed? I want to know!



You Might Also Like

0 comments