Evil Queen Vibes

6:00 PM

While the month of May is coming to a close, the warm and sunny summer temperatures that tend to show up around this time in the northeast just haven't made it here quite yet. If you live near New Jersey, you'll know that gray skies and rainstorms have been the normal weather for a while now.



And it is bringing out my villainous side



There is nothing I love more than breaking out my dresses during this time of year. Unfortunately, these temperatures and weather patterns don't mix well with that type of wardrobe. 

So today I decided I could get the best of both worlds by mixing fun tights and boots with one of my newest summer go-to's, an off the shoulder shift. 
The simple black version of this dress plays well with the purple polka dot tights. Because they are tan and not opaque, the tights don't make me hot or itchy even if humid air rolls in when the sun peeks out behind the thick clouds covering the sky. 

I added my One Bite bag to represent the Evil Queen Vibes, tying the black and purple look all together. I did my makeup with a little sparkly blue for some extra eye drama and a neutral pink pink lip to keep the focus on the eyes. 











What do you think? 
Do cooler days make you feel villainous as well?


Outfit Details:
Dress: Old Navy | Tights: Target (older - but here is a really cute floral pair) | Boots: Old Navy (on super sale!!) | Bag: Danielle Nicole | Sunglasses: Target | Choker: Francesca's | Earrings: Disney Parks (similar here - I have Peridot for my birthstone!) | Lip: Kylie Kosmetics in KoKo K

You Might Also Like

0 comments