Adventures Through Disney Springs

7:00 AM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin





On my last trip to WDW, I was able to explore the recently updated Downtown Disney area which is now known as Disney Springs. The last time I was in Florida, the area was still under heavy construction. This time around, I was able to experience many of the new shops as well as dining options.



I fell in love with the upscale feel that the renovations gave Disney Springs. Not only does it have a high-end look but many shops that have opened, such as Zara and Anthropologie, bring a higher sense of fashion to the whole place. Still, I have to say I did most of my own Disney Springs shopping at Uniqlo which had a ton of awesome products for the affordable prices!



Must Stop Shopping:

D-LIVING
For such a small shop, it was jam packed with some of the coolest merch in all of Disney Springs (in my opinion!). I loved the homey-feel of the whole store and longed to purchase and ship it all back to my home in New Jersey. If you're looking for unique gifts or items to decorate your living space and backyard, D-LIVING is the place to check out.








MARKETPLACE CO-OP
While this place has been here for a while, it completely surpassed my previous experience with the many amazing corners to explore and merch to buy. If you've never been before, the Co-Op  is home to many different sections and sell a range of items from phone cases to suitcases, unique art pieces, mugs and teapots, even handbags, jewelry and dresses!

All shops are conveniently homed within a central location so even if it is raining outside, you are nice and dry while you shop for any Disney merch item you can dream up. Some of my favorite sections included Cherry Tree Lane (The Dress Shop) and Wonderland Gallery (Art).










MELISSA SHOES
Attention shoe lovers: you must stop in here!!! I've never seen quite as magical a collection of footwear as I did within Melissa's Shoes. I've also heard the shoes are very comfy - perfect for long walks in the Disney Parks!




ALEX AND ANI
Because, well, it is an entire store filled with Alex and Ani... so it is a no brainer.





Must Stop Munchies:

THE DAILY POUTINE
Yum. If you're looking for a quick bite before heading into The World of Disney, this is the place for you! As a vegetarian, I was really looking forward to the poutine with mushroom cream sauce instead of gravy, only to find out it was made with animal stock! However, the nice girl at taking my order gave me some other options. I ended up going with the special: Cheeseburger Poutine (but obviously, I didn't get the meat). It was so delicious and really hit the spot! I'd love to go back and try some of the other options as well. I also love the container it came in - perfect for eating and walking at the same time.






MARKETPLACE SNACKS
One Dole Whip with rum, please! Yes, you read that correctly. At Marketplace Snacks, located near Marketplace Co-Op, you can order a Dole Whip. If you're in the mood, add some Malibu to make it just that extra special. Even though it was raining, I pretended I was on a tropical island vacation with my Dole Whip and rum in my hand.






FRONTERA COCINA
This was one of two dinner reservations I was able to make while visiting Disney Springs. The drinks were amazing while the food was just a little eh. I've definitely had better Mexican food, but it was still very good and the atmosphere was great as well. I'd consider going back but just for drinks and small bites.





BONGOS
Fun, loud atmosphere + great drinks + yummy food = a great time! The upbeat atmosphere at this restaurant is not good for a quiet date night, but if you're looking to have some fun make your way to Bongos. I had the vegetarian stew and it was so filling and delicious!







What are your favorite places to visit in Disney Springs? I'll need to know for my next adventure!



You Might Also Like

0 comments